AIR-DEFENSE.NET

Heuuu un truc Bizarre

LBP

Messages recommandés

J'ai trouvé une photo d'un concept bizarre

voilà le machin  :rolleyes:

Image IPB

http://up-ship.com/blog/?p=13162#disqus_thread

Some time back I picked up a copy of a Boy Scout booklet on making models. It was printed I think sometime in the 1980′s or later, but was originally printed in 1964. Contained within were a number of rather tiny black and white futuristic automobile, ship, aircraft and spacecraft artists concepts. Sadly, there were no notations as to who created the artwork. Several of the pieces I recognize as having been created for Real Projects by Real Companies or Real Government Organizations, so I assume that at least most of the ones I *don’t* recognize were also “real” projects, as opposed to, say, artwork created for Mechanix Illustrated.

That said, a few of the illustrations are odd… and this one is downright goofy. What’s shown is a small boat, looks like a patrol craft of some type, with a keel many times larger than the boat itself. The best I can figure is that either the designers were early adopters of LSD, or the idea was to have a deceptively small and non-scary looking vessel with far more offensive capability than might be suspected.

The keel has a large “box” on the very bottom, probably part of the ballast system. I’d like to think there was a nuclear powerplant in there; otherwise, that itty-bitty boat on the surface will be belching out a hell of a lot more smoke and heat than it should.  About halfway down the keel is the propulsion system, consisting of Voith Schneider propellers… unusual and complex, but capable of considerable maneuverability.

Further down are a number of torpedo tubes, and below them is a set of deployable wings. I suppose the wings would be used to maintain the proper depth; there appear to perhaps be secondary propulsion units on the wings.

I cannot claim with any certainty that this was an American design… but I’d imagine that the Boy Scouts of America would probably make some effort to avoid dirty furrin designs.

Why is the keel is so gigantic? How many bays could it actually sail into, how many docks could it actually sidle up to? The keel is also pretty wide. Would it be wide enough to store Polaris missiles? Was this meant to be a stealthy sea launched ballistic missile system? Hardly stealthier than a submarine, but I can’t otherwise explain the massive size and volume of the keel.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Le machin en dessous a peut-être inspiré les ingés de DCNS pour le SMX 25, c'est le même concept.

C'est assez vieux c'est concept de semi submersible cargo et autre cargo torpille. Il y a deux gros interet. Le premier c'est de s'affranchir plus ou moins de l'état de la mer, seul le kiosque est exposé au vent et au vague. Le second c'est un problème de rendement hydrodynamique plus favorable a un corp complètement immergé.

• 2 weeks later...

et hop

http://blog.modernmechanix.com/sunken-pillboxes-guarded-jap-coast/

Image IPB

Japan’s anti-invasion line went out under water at Tokyo Bay. Pillboxes were built into the hulls of sunken ships and equipped with three torpedo tubes and a sound detector. Each pillbox held 40 to 50

men who were relieved every 10 days. Food was canned; oxygen, bottled.

• 4 years later...
  • 2 months later...
il y a 26 minutes, Benoitleg a dit :

Y a comme un bruit ?

Les Forces armées canadiennes enquêtent sur un mystérieux bruit dans l'Arctique

oui on en parle depuis novembre dernier

http://news.nationalpost.com/news/canada/mysterious-noises-that-have-haunted-people-in-the-arctic-for-many-years-may-have-a-simple-explanation

un explication ?? ; "It could be ice rubbing together."

une crevette ? :biggrin:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XC6I8iPiHT8

sinon

« The origin of noise in the Arctic is very different from that in waters free of ice. The noise in the Arctic is the result of environmental factors on the ice, such as wind blowing over sea ice, and the cracking and the ridging of sea ice. The noise in the Arctic is highly variable.30 In the central Arctic, there are very quiet periods of time during which the noise level drops to 40 dB at 30 Hz and to 30 dB at frequencies near 300 Hz. On the other hand, during periods

of ridging activity, the maximum level of noise can reach 100 to 110 Db near marginal ice zones (MIZs).31 As a rule, the noise level is higher in MIZs than in the central Arctic. For example, data on seasonal noise variability measured in the Beaufort Sea (on the periphery of the Arctic) never show noise levels less than 60 to 65 dB at a frequency of 32 Hz or less than 35 dB at 1,000 Hz »

http://members.chello.pl/m.ostrowski7/files/Miasnikov - The Fundamental Limits of Passive Acoustics.pdf

Modifié par ARMEN56

il y a 23 minutes, ARMEN56 a dit :

oui on en parle depuis novembre dernier

http://news.nationalpost.com/news/canada/mysterious-noises-that-have-haunted-people-in-the-arctic-for-many-years-may-have-a-simple-explanation

un explication ?? ; "It could be ice rubbing together."

Je vais donc de ce pas étudier le bruit que provoquent les glaçons dans divers breuvages...:biggrin: