Aller au contenu
AIR-DEFENSE.NET

Un sniper britannique a réussi à éliminer 90 talibans en une journée

Seal

Messages recommandés

Page 272, un sniper autralien en Corée :

'When I saw these blokes suddenly drop or fling themselves away or something like that I thought that most of the time it was a near miss - that they were flinging themselves out of the way to give the impression I had hit them ... I was able to do it time after time, every time I fired, the figure would disappear. I nutted [worked] it out that when they passed a particular spot, if I fired then, they would run into the bullet. They had to come down at the same speed because of the rough terrain. I tried an experimental shot low down and saw blast of the bullet above the bloke ... then I got the measure of them coming up the hill as well. I kept on doing this between other duties... all this went on for a week. They were mortaring a tangle of rocks not far from where I was ... I could see through the scope that there were a number of important figures in control of all this, so I cheerfully waited and put another shot in amongst this group, and they'd all disappear. When we finally took the hill I thought "I've got to have a look at this thing". It was only a [rifle] pit that would hold a few fellows but there was a steep drop in front of it. There were about 30 bodies down there in front of the pit. I went a bit like jelly for a minute and thought "oh shit, I'm in a grisly business here".'

Modifié par Deres

Alors je ne dois pas être le seul à être un peu gené par la glorification d'un sniper dans le dernier film de Eastwood...

Tout est dans l’Iliade. C'est pas Achille le héros du livre, mais c'est un personnage extraordinaire dont il faut raconter l'histoire. Ne serais-ce que pour ne pas trop l'admirer.

• 6 months later...