Aller au contenu
AIR-DEFENSE.NET

Armée de l'air Chinoise

lefoudeladefense

Messages recommandés

Sur le site http://portail-aviation.blogspot.fr/ un post montre ce qui serait une nouvel avion furtif chinois (a prendre avec une grande réserve).

Y'a de fortes chances que ce soit un photomontage. Trop ressemblant avec un F22 et certains éléments apparaissent plus net que d'autres.

En cherchant un peu :

Image IPB

En plus y'a une erreur de perspective je crois.

China Shows Z-9WZ Helicopter In Rare Media Access To Base

Image IPB

The Chinese defense ministry took a step toward greater transparency on July 24 by opening an army aviation base to journalists, including foreigners, for the first time.

The habitually secretive military allowed close inspection and photography of Z-9WZ armed reconnaissance helicopters carrying a variety of weapons. It also laid out the full range of armament available for the type along with the cockpits of Z-9WZs and the helmets of their crews.

However, the new Z-10 (or WZ-10) attack helicopter did not appear at the media day, held at the base of the 4th Helicopter Regiment at Tongzhou, a satellite town of Beijing.

Foreign countries including the U.S. have urged China to be more open about its defense capabilities. Although Chinese officers say that they are trying to increase transparency, activities such as allowing foreign journalists poke their heads into combat helicopters do not come naturally to the People’s Liberation Army.

The Z-9WZ is “the first kind of armed reconnaissance helicopter” to be fielded by the Chinese army, the regiment says. The statement seems to overlook an earlier armed version of the Z-9 series; about 80 units designated Z-9W reportedly were built beginning in 1987.

The Z-9, based on the Eurocopter Dauphin, has been built since 1981 at the Harbin plant that is now part of Avicopter. It appears that the Z-9WZ version is the most recent Chinese development of the type and was previously reported as the Z-9G. “WZ” presumably stands for wuzhuang, meaning “armed.”

http://www.aviationweek.com/Article.aspx?id=/article-xml/asd_07_25_2012_p01-02-479643.xml&p=1

Je suis pas très doué pour ce genre de chose mais rien ne me choque.

La texture est très réaliste, les ombres bien faites, les pales aussi.

En fait y'a un truc qui me semble faux dans cette photo mais j'arrive pas à savoir quoi. Je me demande si c'est pas simplement l'hélico qui a été collé sur un fond différent de celui d'origine.

En fait y'a un truc qui me semble faux dans cette photo mais j'arrive pas à savoir quoi. Je me demande si c'est pas simplement l'hélico qui a été collé sur un fond différent de celui d'origine.

je suis du même avis que toi il est "collé"  c visible au niveau du train principalement