Aller au contenu
AIR-DEFENSE.NET

La fin de l'UCAV "Made in Britain"...

Fonck

Messages recommandés

Rob "1) Sources? You're not capable of typing Smiths into Google? D'oh! 2) Show me the statement where I "invented" a UCAV programme [you have never done so in the past when RM-Nod asked you to]. " Sorry mate You keep telling the whole WAFF that MoD have an UCAV TDP since the launch of nEUROn. Your mine's biogger than yours complexion you know. "3) My sources, that a UCAV programme will be announced soon and that preliminary work has been done already, are based on Mr John Reid [former UK defence secretary], the Defence Industrial Strategy and BAe Systems. Obviously logic dictates that Farnborough 2006 would be a good timing for the official presentation of more details and the contract signature for the main programme, though risk-reduction work has been done since mid 2005. " Sure, the Mod stament saying that they have the intention to fund an UCAV dating from last year and which we still wait for. SOURCE??? "4) From an article stating that BAe is talking to other companies with nothing factual happening in that respect yet [an article that actually states that there'll be a UK programme soon] you conclude that they aren't going to develop a UK UCAV anymore. That is stupid and massive propaganda. But I don't expect any better from someone who can't even type "Smiths" into Google. " LINK source? Y0ou're the FIRST one to ask for tit-feeding all the time. Now: Shut up or PUT-UP.

Sorry mate You keep telling the whole WAFF that MoD have an UCAV TDP since the launch of nEUROn. Your mine's biogger than yours complexion you know.

So you cannot provide the evidence!!!! Stop inventing things I apparently said, you are lying to everyone and can't provide evidence to back up your statements.

Sure, the Mod stament saying that they have the intention to fund an UCAV dating from last year and which we still wait for.

You have totally lost it. You're mad. I posted the statement by John Reid with a link just a few posts above.

LINK source? Y0ou're the FIRST one to ask for tit-feeding all the time. Now: Shut up or PUT-UP.

Again you're insane. I'm talking about the article posted by you in this thread. D'Oh!

What YOU posted TROLL is a stament of intention dated from more than 6 month, for a budget you pretended the UK had for years, same for the UCAV TDP, while you have been trying to pass all of these "stealthy" UAVs researche vehicles of yours as UCAV for years. STFU troll not everyone is as as stupid as to bullsh!t the gallery and think no one noticed. Cretin

Le Drone Anglais il faudrait d'abord qu'ils aient le budget pour le construire et c'est le probleme, leur anonce d'intention date de l'an dernier et il aurait du etre lance depuis Decembre/Janvier. Le MoD pense bein plus a un programme collaboratif avec les US ou les EUs.... A suivre.