Aller au contenu
AIR-DEFENSE.NET

"Le survivant" de Marcus Luttrell

Messages recommandés

Ensuite il se retrouve dans un platoon à problème et est déployé avec dans le golf persique. ça permet de voir l'envers du décors, les super seal de lamortkitu ont aussi leur problème de casting.

Dans le livre de Chris Kyle il y avait le fameux Runaway qu s'est barré deux fois en laissant son binôme en plan. Comme quoi...

Mais je pense que je vais le prendre Le maître d'armes dès que j'aurai de nouveau quelques thunes à mettre dans mes lectures (j'ai beaucoup acheté ces derniers temps). En fait j'aimerais bien découvrir l'aspect fonctionnement de l'école de tir. Comment ça fonctionne, qu'est-ce que l'on y fait, qui y travaille, etc.

• 7 months later...

J'ai lu le bouquin ,vu le film et je me suis dit qu'il y a une possibilité qui n'a pas était pensé (s'est pas une critique ,facile à froid de pensé se qui aurait était bon à faire ).

lorsqu'ils ont libérer les prisonniers ,il y a avait une solution pour les laissé partir sans qu'ils puissent se déplacer rapidement .

En attachant les pieds ,et les prisonniers les uns aux autres ,de manière très collé les uns aux autres .

avec les serflex sa ne posait pas de PB .

ainsi attaché ,les afghans auraient mis une plombe à redescendre la montagne .

J'ai lu le bouquin ,vu le film et je me suis dit qu'il y a une possibilité qui n'a pas était pensé (s'est pas une critique ,facile à froid de pensé se qui aurait était bon à faire ).

lorsqu'ils ont libérer les prisonniers ,il y a avait une solution pour les laissé partir sans qu'ils puissent se déplacer rapidement .

En attachant les pieds ,et les prisonniers les uns aux autres ,de manière très collé les uns aux autres .

avec les serflex sa ne posait pas de PB .

ainsi attaché ,les afghans auraient mis une plombe à redescendre la montagne .

Ben elle est bonne celle-la, je me suis fait exactement la meme reflexion aujourd'hui meme en ayant vu le film le mois dernier, pourquoi aujourd'hui, j'en sais rien, sans doute qq chose qui passe dans le champ visuel subconscient et qui fait claquer un relais qq part la-haut dans la boite entre les 2 oreilles :D ...

• 1 year later...

Tient une info très intéressante autour de ce film :

http://europe.newsweek.com/mohammad-gulab-marcus-luttrell-navy-seal-lone-survivor-458139

Et voici l'avis de Chris Hernandez ( https://chrishernandezauthor.com/about/  , https://chrishernandezauthor.com/2013/07/12/lexperience-dun-americain-travaillant-avec-larmee-francaise/ )  .

Citation

Yes, the SEAL team that fought nearly to the last man in Konar province was heroic. Yes, the loss of the SEAL quick reaction force was tragic. And yes, I wish "Lone Survivor" Marcus Luttrell well.

However, anyone with intimate knowledge of Afghanistan knows the movie Lone Survivor was full of fiction, half truths, embellishment, jingoist propaganda, and outright falsehoods. I read the book long before the movie came out, and recognized parts I'm sure were dramatized beyond reality at an editor's insistence.

Now Mohammed Gulab, the Afghan villager who saved Luttrell, is struggling to survive in Texas, after surviving numerous attempts to kill him in Afghanistan. Gulab's been ostracized by the American whose life he saved, because he won't quietly go along with the heroic, larger-than-life version of events described in the book and movie.

"Gulab maintains the SEALs were far from the stealthy, superhuman warriors described in Lone Survivor. They didn’t die because they spared civilians, he says; they died because they were easily tracked, quickly outmaneuvered and thoroughly outgunned. The militants, like many others in the area, heard the helicopter drop the Americans on the mountain, Gulab claims. The next morning, they began searching for the SEAL’s distinctive footprints. The way Gulab heard it from fellow villagers, when the militants finally found them, the Americans were deliberating about what to do with the goat herders. The insurgents held back. After Luttrell and company freed the locals, the gunmen waited for the right moment to strike.

The battle, Gulab claims, was short-lived. He wasn’t on the mountain with Luttrell but says everyone in the village could hear the gunfire. Gulab scoffs at the estimate by Naval Special Warfare Command that 35 Taliban died in the battle. (A Navy spokesman declined to comment on the matter.) But the Afghan claims the villagers and American military personnel who combed the mountain for the bodies of the dead SEALs never found any enemy corpses. (Andrew MacMannis, a former Marine Colonel who helped draw up the mission and was on scene during the search and recovery effort for the dead SEALs and other military personnel, says there were no reports of any enemy casualties.)

More puzzling: While Luttrell wrote that he fired round after round during the battle, Gulab says the former SEAL still had 11 magazines of ammunition when the villagers rescued him—all that he had brought on the mission."

In combat, I learned that the tiniest acts can take strength, bravery and heroism. I remember the calm, methodical actions of a medic treating a Soldier with a serious thigh wound as gunfuire roared around them. I remember watching French Soldiers, under cover of darkness, recover a comrade's body from a burned-out vehicle maybe two hundred meters from a Taliban-held village. I saw two Soldiers drag a KIA down an exposed hillside during an intense fight, risking their lives to bring a fallen warrior home. Those actions deserve respect *as they happened*. They don't need to be exaggerated and twisted into something unrecognizable, just to inflame shallow feelings of patriotism and make someone in Hollywood rich.

"Lone Survivor" should have been told as it really happened. And Mohammed Gulab should have been honored for telling the truth, not shunned for countering what everyone should know is a mostly-false Hollywood production.

• Upvote (+1) 1

• Rob1 changed the title to "Le survivant" de Marcus Luttrell