AIR-DEFENSE.NET

150 Rafale Ms pour le Royal Navy?

Invité Rob

Messages recommandés

• Réponses 290
  • Created
  • Dernière réponse

you are the only one to disagree rob

Whuuu! Big surprise all the French believe in a "magic box" in every US weapon in UK service that at any time anywhere can be activated by the US and then the weapon attacks the UK. As this is your opinion here (it seems) I'm glad I disagree.

Rob est ce que les Britaniques connaisse 100% du soft ? si les US ne leur ont pas donné il leur est impossible de le retrouvé en analisant le missile. vous ne pouvez pas etre sur, il se peut qu'il y est des parties du logiciel qui informe les US et ils pouraient meme les desactivés, changer la cible... peut etre qu'il n'y en a pas, peut etre qu'il y en a, vous ne pouvez pas pretendre etre indenpendant car vous ne maitrisé pas 100% de la creation de l'arme.

Whuuu! Big surprise all the French believe in a "magic box" in every US weapon in UK service that at any time anywhere can be activated by the US and then the weapon attacks the UK. As this is your opinion here (it seems) I'm glad I disagree.

parles francais s'il te plait y en a marre !!! :rolleyes:

ou demande au modérateur de créer un topic anglophone

parles francais s'il te plait y en a marre !!! :rolleyes:

ou demande au modérateur de créer un topic anglophone

Au passage ca montre la valeur du Rafale (on a au moins ça :lol: ). Seul appareil a pouvoir être opposé au F-35 ;)

Puis-je me permettre de te rappeler que le Rafale existe ,il vole ,il attérit ,il est opérationnel dans l'aéronavale ,on ne peut pas en dire autant d'un F35B ou C ou A. :lol:

Rob ,as-tu lu tous les liens que j'ai mis sur les péripéties anglo-américaines et le JSF ?

Lien sur : JSF 2006 the choice.

Je voudrais ton avis merci 8) et fais plaisir à certain sur ce forum ,exprime toi en français même si tu fais des fautes ,ce n'est pas grave. ;)

hi Rob

where are you from ?

I not believe the french are to stupid to think is a "Magic box" anti-UK in every weapons delivered in UK by the US, but them will think easy than as long UK doesn't got all the software or others stuff for the plane wich at the end of the day UK invest a hell of monney are not very clever.

maybe you will think the frenchmen are strange anyway (but definitely not more than the britisch! :lol: )

hi Rob

where are you from ?

I'm a citizien of Britain and Germany.

I not believe the french are to stupid to think is a "Magic box" anti-UK in every weapons delivered in UK by the US, but them will think easy than as long UK doesn't got all the software or others stuff for the plane wich at the end of the day UK invest a hell of monney are not very clever.

Well in a lot of products the UK buys from the US they get all the software.

Besides I doubt that the US could hide such a huge "trick" from the UK. But I don't want to start the argument again, you guys have your opinion I have mine, I doubt we will ever find out who is correct.

maybe you will think the frenchmen are strange anyway (but definitely not more than the britisch! :lol: )

Well actually before entering this forum I certainly had no bad image of France, but sadly people like NungesserC, P4 and Fonck have changed my opinion slightly even though I know that these trolls are not representative of 60 Million French people who in majority are cool guys (examples being glitter and Kovy and many more).

well Rob, maybe one of the reason why somes few guys will be upset on the forum, is maybe because is more easer of the front of a computer, at home. I will not really believe them will be like that on normal way besides, is a french forum (I am sure you notices :lol: ) means the people on this forum are well awares at what happen or do France, but see barely the others differents sides from others countries. Is not a French problem, every places looks like that. Personnaly, I was injuried and looked down on anglo-saxon forum because I was French and seams my opinion was diferent than them's haved. for that, I will said thanks to you to coming talk with us, because I am very happy every times is a foreigner on line, and evens more whenn is a "no-french side" like Belgium. for example, I wisch canadian. you said you are both britisch and german, hell, seams to me is a lot like that ! evens in Beijing I founded german/britisch

When UK obtain the source code there is no magic box.When US refuse to give the code, there is one.

They would be stupid to not implement a software lock if the buyer do not have the software source code.

It is a standard rule.

Every suppliers are doing that.

Do you want to be in front of a weapon you have produced without being able to disrupt it?

Do you want a country you have sold weapon are reselling them to a third party?

Or to not benefit of a potential leverage in case of your ally is doing a politic you disagree?

Why do you think French weapon have no success in first Iraq war?

Or all Exocet missiles did not explode in Falkland war while they have a almost 99% reliability for warhead, stupid?

Why Israel spend a billion $ in R&D (10% of its already huge military budget for the country) and mainly in electronic to replace US systems?

Rob your level of knowldege considering weapons and defense policy is ZERO.

Toute arme exportée reposant sur un systeme numerique possède un sous programme pour l'inhiber sauf si le pays acheteur a le droit de verifier en examinant le code source.C'est la régle.

Etre une puissance independante de son fournisseur, c'est avoir accès à l'intégralité du code ou la produire soi meme.

Quand la Turquie ou la Grece veulent en venir aux mains, les USA calment tous le monde en brandissant la menace de l'interruption logicielle pour celui qui deconne.

When UK obtain the source code there is no magic box.When US refuse to give the code, there is one.

Great logic. :rolleyes:

They would be stupid to not implement a software lock if the buyer do not have the software source code.

It is a standard rule.

Show me a single military weapon where it has been proven that such a magic box exists.

Why do you think French weapon have no success in first Iraq war?

Because their French?:P Just kidding.

Or all Exocet missiles did not explode in Falkland war while they have a almost 99% reliability for warhead, stupid?

That is a huge lie. They did explode very well indeed. If there was such a magic box certainly all exocets would have been turned off.

Why Israel spend a billion $ in R&D (10% of its already huge military budget for the country) and mainly in electronic to replace US systems?

Rob your level of knowldege considering weapons and defense policy is ZERO.

lol :rolleyes:

C'est de l'humour ou de l'ironie?

It is the truth I hope.

It is a standard rule.

Show me a single military weapon where it has been proven that such a magic box exists.

I am sorry Rob, but Stratege is right, I firmly believe and be sure to such weapons have lock systems, is just making sense.

why is not clearly said, thats for obvous commercial and safety reason

je suis desole Rob, mais stratege a raison, je suis absolument convaincu que de tels armement ont un "lock" de securite dans le systeme

la raison pour laquelle ce n'est pas clairement dit, est pour d'evidentes raisons commerciale et de securite, et de toutes facons tous les contrats sont different

Pardon Rob ??? :lol:

Ca te parait pas évident à toi ? C'est une affaire de bon sens, je vois pas ce que tu cherches avec ta question, c'est que de la réthorique !

That is a huge lie. They did explode very well indeed. If there was such a magic box certainly all exocets would have been turned off.

Bah, question ouverte : je sais que c'est le cas pour le Sheffield, c'est la poudre du propulseur du missile qui a mis le feu au bateau... Dans combien de cas ça c'est produit ?

Londres

L'entraînement des pilotes privatisé

Le MoD veut convaincre les participants européens au programme Joint Strike Fighter de confier au secteur privé l'entraînement des pilotes des futurs avions. (...)

[ 239 mots ] [ 4€ ]

c'est l'introduction a un article payant d'intelligenceonline

on aura bien déliré mais bye bye RAFALE .

Bah, question ouverte : je sais que c'est le cas pour le Sheffield, c'est la poudre du propulseur du missile qui a mis le feu au bateau... Dans combien de cas ça c'est produit ?

Bizaremment dans les trois cas : Sheffield , Glamorgan , Atlantic Conveyor.

On ne peut d'empecher de penser à un sabotage.

Quel est la probabilité qu'un missile n'explose pas trois fois consecutivement? :D

L'hypothese que je privilegie est que nous avons decide un compromis, ne pas reveler au monde que nous avons saboté les exocets soit au prealable, soit en donnant aux anglais la possibilite d'inhiber la charge par les CME, tous en laissant les Argentins les lancer.L'idée etant de d'en limiter les effets.Depuis les Argentins ne nous achetent plus d'electronique bizaremment.