Aller au contenu
AIR-DEFENSE.NET

L'Inde

Blacksheep

Messages recommandés

Si mme les americains s'y mettent....

Bah ... cela va accélérer la désignation des prochains prospects du Rafale.

Si on met ouvertement les bâtons dans les roues de DA pour l'Inde, le Brésil ou les EAU, il restera possible d'envisager le Pakistan, le Vénézuela, l'Iran, la Corée du Nord, la Russie, la Chine, le Viet-Nam ... ou plein d'autres pays qui ne sont pas sous domination US, qui pour certains sont prêts à payer (pas tous, mais bon ...) et auxquels la vente d'un appareil 4G+ que nos amis annoncent partout comme dépassé représentera une réelle capacité de nuisance à certains intérêts US (tout comme le verrouillage de nos ventes est une nuisance aux intérêts français).

Just kidding, hein.  ;)

Ce qui est marrant c'est que les américains engrangent marché sur marché en Inde, ils proposent maintenant des Stinger pour armer les hélicoptères.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/US-offers-Stinger-missiles-to-India/articleshow/11451614.cms

Pour rappel, le marché indien sur les voilures tournantes à prévoir. http://www.air-defense.net/forum/index.php?topic=2425.msg581682#msg581682

Indian defense forces will purchase around 1,000 helicopters under multibillion dollar deals by the end of this decade. India wants to buy around 450 Light Utility helicopters to replace the the French-origin Chetak and Cheetah helicopters from the Indian air force, Indian army and Indian navy.

India will purchase Contract for this will be signed by the end of this year. Earlier deal with Eurocopter for Light Utility Helicopters (LUHs) was terminated in December 2007 by the Indian Defence Ministry.

Indian Army will get 135 Light Utility Helicopters from total of 197 Light Utility Helicopters and rest will be purchased for the Indian Air Force. Indian aircraft manufacture Hindustan Aeronautics Limited is also developing a similar helicopter and it is likely to get order for the remaining requirement of Light Utility Helicopters.

Indian Navy also wants to purchase Light Utility Helicopters (LUHs) to replace its Chetak helicopters which were inducted three decades ago.

Indian Navy is looking for Twin Engine Helicopters which can provide added survivability to the crew in maritime zone. Indian Navy will use these Helicopters both for shore-based and offshore operations.

India also hopes to purchase 12 helicopters for the VVIP use to transport head of state and ministers.

On the anti armor and close support front India is looking to purchase 22 heavy gunship helicopters to be used along with the Russian Mi-35 and Mi-25 gunship helicopters. For this deal US is offering latest version of its AH-64D Apache frontline attack helicopter and Russians have offered their latest Mi-28 gunship helicopter.

Hindustan Aeronautics Limited is also developing Light Combat Helicopter (LCH) for the lower tier requirement of gunship helicopter. It is estimated that India will purchase around 200 of these LCH once the development is complete to meet the requirements of the Indian air force and Indian army.

Indian will soon start the induction of 139 Mi-17 military transport helicopters and process will complete within two to three years. First 80 Mi-17 military transport helicopters will be used to expand the current fleet and remaining will be used as a replacements for the aged helicopters which needs to be phased out in the near future.

India is also looking to replace its Russian produce Mi-26 Heavy military Transport Helicopters by purchasing 15 Heavy military Transport Helicopters. For this tender Russians are offering the new version of the world’s most capable and proven Mi-26 Heavy Military Transport Helicopters and US is offering its Twin Rotor Chinook CH-47D Heavy Military Transport Helicopter.

In next couple of months, Indian Navy will start the competition to purchase 16 Multirole Helicopters (MRF). USA is offering its Sikorsky-70B helicopters to the Indian navy and it will compete with the European NH-90 helicopters for the contract.

Lu sur un forum paki que raython aurait fait une mega ristourne sur le systeme d'armes, 2 milliards moins cher que nos indus pr le rafale... et que donc, ca ferait pencher la balance du coté de la foufounette.

Si mme les americains s'y mettent....

ça ne me surprendrai même pas...

Ou les proTyphoon qui commencent à tourner autour de la dépouille du Rafale ?  O0

Je dirais que si les pro-Typhie sont assimilés aux vautours qui tournent autour de la dépouille du Rafale, les Rafie-boyz sont des hyènes qui encerclent le Typhoon boitillant en attendant qu'il fasse un faux-pas pour se jeter à la curée.

Chez les tifosi, il n'y en a pas un pour racheter l'autre, j'en sais quelque chose, j'en suis.

A propos de d'indian defence, si ce que ce gars dit est vrai, ca sent le sapin...

Hi everyone,

"I am a long term lurker in this forum and today I registered and feel a bit proud about it ;)

I followed the MRCA tender updates here since early 2010 since I work at MTU in Munich and have a bit warmly feeling for the EF.

So, today we had this rumor going around at work that the EF won the tender. We called several colleges, including some working in India, and it seems to be holding up.

I feel this is the best choice India could make since they need a Jet that is capable of defending the Indian airspace against Chinese forces, and the EF is just worlds ahead of the Rafale in this area. Specially because of the engines"

Plus loin

"I'm a kind of project manager for business contacts within the EJ200 project. So I'm not an engineer myself. I've seen the parts we produce, I talk a lot with our guys here in Munich too. But my work is mostly desk work. I've been to India in 2010. And hopefully will be there in 2012 too :)

If we set up a facility for engine maintenance somewhere I'm the guy who has to coordinate with all the ppl to get this going.

I know of a few other engines we held to produce here at MTU (keep in mind that we "only" manufacture a small part of the engines) but I've never been in contact with a M88-2 4E. "